Camps for Kids Ages 11-13
The Summer 2023 Camp Guide is available for download. Registration is open!
Engage your kids in science and engineering with summer camps at The Works Museum! Our summer camps for ages 11-13 are ideal for girls and boys. Summer camp season at The Works Museum is alive with enthusiasm and creative engineering.
Return to camps: Main, Pre K, Ages 6-8, Ages 9-12, Ages 11-13, Friday Fun Day, and One-day Camps
Registration Information for 2023 Summer Camps
January 30, 2o23: ⚙︎ Innovators Club registration begins.
February 1, 2o23: Member registration begins.
February 6, 2o23: Public registration begins.
⚙︎ HINT: If you’re registering for 2 or more camps, an Innovators Club membership could save you money.
See details at theworks.org/support-us/innovators-club/
There are currently no 11-13-year-old camps scheduled for 2023. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request notification when new camps are added. Kids ages 9-12 can register for camp here.
Tips for camp registration:
- Want a 5-day experience for your camper? Add on a One Day Camp to the regular camp week.
- Want to try a 1-day experience? Register just for One Day Camps or look at our July 4th week camps.
- The session you wanted is full? Get on the wait list to be notified if we’re able to add extra sessions.
- Want a full-day experience? Register for an a.m. and p.m. camp. We supervise campers while they enjoy lunch from home and play between camps. There is no need to register for lunch supervision for children combining an a.m. and a p.m. camp.
- Drop-off begins at 8:30 for a.m. camps and at 12:30 for p.m. camps.
- Pick-up is from 12-12:15 for a.m. camps and 4-4:15 for p.m. camps.
- By registering for camp you attest that you have read and agree to the camp and cancellation policies of The Works Museum.
Save money on camps and more when you become a member of The Works Museum. Purchase a membership today!