At Home Engineering Kits
Give a hands-on experience to the young engineers in your life. Our educators have developed a series of At Home Engineering projects designed to engage kids and get them excited about STEM. Each kit comes with all the special materials needed to make a project and online video instructions.
When you purchase our At Home Engineering kits, you’re not only providing valuable learning for your child, you’re supporting a local nonprofit organization.
How It Works:
- Order your At-Home engineering kit through the link below.
- Once your order is complete, you will receive an email letting you know that your order is ready (usually a few business days).
- Stop in any time during open hours to pick up your order. If you need your order sooner, or need to arrange pickup on a different day, give us a call at 952-888-4262. We’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Once you pick up your kit, you will receive a link to the At-Home Engineering tutorial video that will guide kids through the project with step-by-step instructions.
- Our educators are available for virtual office hours if your child needs assistance or wants some ideas to expand their project.
Email email@example.com to set up a virtual chat!
Curbside Pickup Available:
By appointment only
Learn about how electricity flows through a circuit. Build your own light-up creature by creating a circuit using an LED light and a button battery.
Learn how motors work, and how electricity flows through a circuit. Create a circuit using a motor, wires, and a battery, then attach it to a base to design your own dancing robot.
Learn about reflection and refraction using household materials. Create your own kaleidoscope to see beautiful shapes and colors.
Learn about the trajectory of flying objects. Design your own mini catapult to launch projectiles into the air.