May Member Month Deals!
May is member month at The Works Museum and we’re celebrating our members with special perks all month long!
Household Membership Levels
Dual Membership – $55
Benefits cover the two listed individuals
Family Membership – $75
Benefits cover up to two adults their children 18 and under
Family Plus – $125
Family Membership PLUS free and discounted admission to ASTC Passport Program participating museums. Note: ASTC benefits do not apply to science centers and museums within a 90-mile radius of the location where you are a member.
Grandparent Membership – $65
Benefits cover up to two adults and their grandchildren 18 and under
Homeschool Membership – $70
Benefits cover up to two adults and their children 18 and under
Seniors, students, and educators receive $5 off Dual or Family Memberships with valid ID. Discounts are already applied to Grandparent and Homeschool memberships.
With your gift of $200 or more you can join Innovators Club! All Innovators Club members receive:
- Free museum admission every time you visit
- Advance camp registration window
- Discounts on camps and birthday parties
- 10% discount on The Works Store purchases
- One free flex pass to use for another visitor on every visit
- Free or discounted admission to other national and international museums participating in the ASTC Passport program
Become a Member Today!
All memberships have tax benefits. Membership tax deductibility details
- Online: Become a Member Today
- Mail: Please send a check to The Works Museum, 9740 Grand Ave. S., Bloomington, MN 55420
- Phone: Call us with your credit card information – 952.888.4262
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 952.888.4262