Presidents’ Day Camp at The Works Museum
Are you looking for School Break Camps in the Twin Cities to engage your budding engineers? Our school holiday camps fit the bill!
We’ll keep your school-age kids busy and encourage science and engineering fun. Ideal for kids ages 5-10, our Presidents’ Day Camp lets them explore, discover, and create with real tools, materials, and projects. Also check out our full schedule of 2019-2020 School Holiday camps for kids.
Notes for planning:
- Camps will be held at The Works Museum: 9740 Grand Ave. S., Bloomington, MN 55420
- If you cancel:
- 30 or more days before camp start date, 50% of the camp fee will be refunded (minus a 10% processing fee) OR receive a voucher for the full amount of the camp fee (minus a 10% processing fee) to be used for future camps
- 14-29 days before the camp start date, receive a voucher for the full amount of the camp fee (minus a 10% processing fee) to be used for future camps.
- 13, or fewer, days before camp start date no refunds or vouchers will be issued
- If The Works must cancel a program, we will refund the full fee
Important Camp Details:
Did you know members get a discount on camps as well as other benefits? Not a member? Purchase a membership today!
One-Day Camp for ages 5-10.
- Per day price: $79, $71.10 members
- Ages 5-10 (5 year-olds must be currently enrolled in Kindergarten)
- Pizza lunch is included.
- Bring an a.m. and a p.m. snack.
Monday, February 17, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Concoct your own recipes using a variety of ingredients to mix up different kinds of slime.