Summer Camps at The Works Museum
The Summer 2023 Camp Guide is available for download. Registration is open!
Engage your kids in science and engineering summer camps at The Works Museum! Featuring new camps each season, as well as favorites like LEGO Robotics, Code Camp, architecture, and more. Our summer camps for kids at The Works are ideal for girls and boys ages 5-13. Find camps exclusively for your PreK budding engineers, camps for girls such as our Rosie Revere Engineer and Code Camp for Girls, camps using the LEGO WeDo construction set, and add-on Friday Fun Days. Summer camp season at The Works Museum is alive with enthusiasm and creative engineering.
2023 Summer Camps at the Works Museum
Scroll down to view summer camps by age or topic – or download the “summer-at-a-glance” planning grid.
Register for camp by clicking on the date of the camp you would like your child to attend.
Notes for your planning:
- A.m. and p.m. camps can be combined for a full day. Lunch is supervised for campers attending a full day of camp.
- Create a 5-day experience by adding a Friday One-Day Camp.
- Drop-off begins at 8:30 for a.m. camps and at 12:30 for p.m. camps.
- Pick-up is from 12-12:15 for a.m. camps and 4-4:15 for p.m. camps.
- Download our Camp at The Works Social Story.
⚙︎ HINT: If you’re registering for 2 or more camps, an Innovators Club membership could save you money. See details at theworks.org/support-us/innovators-club/
Check out a fun video from out Amusement Park Design summer camp:
Video by Sam Basques