Winter Camps For Kids
We’ve all experienced it – winter break in the Twin Cities is awesome, until it’s not. The kids are bouncing off the walls, battling with you over screen time, and doing science and engineering experiments in places you’d rather they’d not. Let The Works Museum help with our hands-on winter camps for kids.
- We’ll keep your school-age kids busy and encourage science and engineering fun. Ideal for kids ages 5-10, our one-day camps lets them explore, discover, and create with real tools, materials, and projects.
- New half-day camps for 11-13 year-olds provide a unique opportunity for older students to take on engineering challenges and build their STEM skills.
- Also check out our full schedule of 2019-2020 School Holiday camps for kids.
Notes for planning:
- Camps will be held at The Works Museum: 9740 Grand Ave. S., Bloomington, MN 55420
- If you cancel:
- 30 or more days before camp start date, 50% of the camp fee will be refunded (minus a 10% processing fee) OR receive a voucher for the full amount of the camp fee (minus a 10% processing fee) to be used for future camps
- 14-29 days before the camp start date, receive a voucher for the full amount of the camp fee (minus a 10% processing fee) to be used for future camps.
- 13, or fewer, days before camp start date no refunds or vouchers will be issued
- If The Works must cancel a program, we will refund the full fee
Important Camp Details:
Did you know members get a discount on camps as well as other benefits? Not a member? Purchase a membership today!
Our Winter Break Camps are finished for the year.
Check back in August 2020 for next year’s camps!
- Per day price: $79, $71.10 members
- Ages 5-10 (5 year-olds must be currently enrolled in Kindergarten)
- Pizza lunch is included.
- Bring an a.m. and a p.m. snack.