Free electromagnetism lesson and activity for all SPPS fourth grade classes!
This school year, The Works Museum is providing a free in-class facilitated lesson and activity for all fourth grade students in the Saint Paul Public School District.
About the Lesson:
- Students will build a electromagnetic fishing pole and sorting game to take home
- Meets fourth grade Minnesota Academic Standards for electromagnetism
- Facilitated by an educator from The Works Museum
- All project supplies included
- This is a 90 minute workshop which can be done all at once or split into two sessions
Thanks to the support of 3M, The Works Museum is able to offer this workshop for free to all SPPS fourth grade classes.