Summer Camps with Code Savvy
We’ve partnered with our friends at Code SavvyTM this summer to offer camps for kids ages 11-13. In these camps, kids can learn the fundamentals of coding, including topics like app development, website construction, coding languages, and much more.
Tips for camp registration:
- Want a 5-day experience for your camper? Add on a One Day Camp to the regular camp week.
- Want to try a 1-day experience? Register just for One Day Camps or look at our July 4th week camps.
- The session you wanted is full? Get on the wait list to be notified if we’re able to add extra sessions.
- Want a full-day experience? Register for an a.m. and p.m. camp. We supervise campers while they enjoy lunch from home and play between camps. There is no need to register for lunch supervision for children combining an a.m. and a p.m. camp.
- Drop-off begins at 8:30 for a.m. camps and at 12:30 for p.m. camps.
- Pick-up is from 12-12:15 for a.m. camps and 4-4:15 for p.m. camps.
- By registering for camp you attest that you have read and agree to the camp and cancellation policies of The Works Museum.
Save money on camps and more when you become a member of The Works Museum. Purchase a membership today!