Registration Information for 2020 Summer Camps
January 27: Innovators Club* registration begins.
January 30: Member registration begins.
February 6: Public registration begins.
Camps for Ages 6-8
$165, $148.50 members
Explore robotics concepts through games, wiring, and building. Make a maze for BeeBots and program them to navigate it. Bring home your own wigglebot that you design and wire.
M-Th, June 15-18, 1-4 p.m. | Register for aftercare June 15-18
M-Th, June 29-July 2, 1-4 p.m. | Register for aftercare June 29-July2
M-Th, July 13-16, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. | Register for lunch supervision July 13-16
M-Th, July 27-30, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. | Register for lunch supervision July 27-30
M-Th, August 3-6, 1-4 p.m. | Register for aftercare August 3-6
M-Th, August 17-20, 1-4 p.m. | Register for aftercare August 17-20
$190, $171 members
Work in pairs to build little robots using special LEGO WeDo 2.0 pieces. Program your creations using iPads and programming software.
M-Th, June 15-18, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. | Register for lunch supervision June 15-18
M-Th, July 6-9, 1-4 p.m. | Register for aftercare July 6-9
M-Th, July 20-23, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. | Register for lunch supervision July 20-23
M-Th, August 10-13, 1-4 p.m. | Register for aftercare August 10-13
M-Th, August 24-27, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. | Register for lunch supervision August 24-27
Camps for Ages 9-11
$190, $171 members
Design, build, and program robotic creations using the LEGO Mindstorms EV3 system. Write computer programs for your robot to complete a mission to Mars.
M-Th, June 22-25, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. | Register for lunch supervision June 22-25
M-Th, July 6-9, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. | Register for lunch supervision July 6-9
Tips for camp registration:
- Want a 5-day experience for your camper? Add on a Friday Fun Day to the regular camp week.
- Want to try a 1-day experience? Register just for Friday Fun Days or look at our July 4th week camps.
- The session you wanted is full? Get on the wait list to be notified if we’re able to add extra sessions.
- Want a full-day experience? Register for an a.m. and p.m. camp. We supervise campers while they enjoy lunch from home and play between camps.
- Drop-off begins at 8:30 for a.m. camps and at 12:30 for p.m. camps.
- Pick-up is from 12-12:30 for a.m. camps and 4-4:15 for p.m. camps.
- By registering for camp you attest that you have read and agree to the camp and cancellation policies of The Works Museum.