Tips for camp registration:
- Want a 5-day experience for your camper? Add on a Friday Fun Day to the regular camp week.
- Want to try a 1-day experience? Register just for Friday Fun Days or look at our July 4th week camps.
- The session you wanted is full? Get on the wait list to be notified if we’re able to add extra sessions.
- Want a full-day experience? Register for an a.m. and p.m. camp. We supervise campers while they enjoy lunch from home and play between camps.
- Drop-off begins at 8:30 for a.m. camps and at 12:30 for p.m. camps.
- Pick-up is from 12-12:30 for a.m. camps and 4-4:15 for p.m. camps.
- By registering for camp you attest that you have read and agree to the camp and cancellation policies of The Works Museum.